Do you drink and make horrible decisions?
Sucks for You (and Me)
Things to do before you start drinking to avoid drunk texts, calls, or posts:
- Hide your phone, if going out leave it behind before you go out.
- Pick out a friend that knows you, and or that you are drinking, and warn them ahead of time and/or text them first.
- Set your phone in Airplane mode.
- Change your Facebook permissions to only post to you, removing your posts from going public.
- Install Drunk Mode (iPhone) or Drunk Blocker (Android) - Call Blocker, Friend Finder
Things to do to avoid Drunk Driving
Well, if you're trying to get a job, go through a college admission process, rent an apartment, get auto insurance, find a mate, well....thanks to readily available criminal background checks and widely used, your life may be serverly limited.
More than one conviction - can be horrible.
If you have a drug or drinking problem and KNOW you don't make good decisions....you should consider protecting yourself.
Let's say you know you get out of control when you get drunk and have your phone readily available. Maybe you text or call and say things you regret or don't remember? The only protection from that is possibly hiding your phone. Worst case scenario, if you don't you may lose some friends, relationships, feel humiliated, guilt, remorse, all that good stuff.
Without stating the obvious, which is you probably have a problem, the alternative is if you chose to continue to drink you need to buy yourself a breathalyzer.
By staying informed of what your BAC is with a Professional Grade BACtrack Breathalyzer, you can make smarter decisions while drinking. Never get in a vehicle if you have been drinking, and ensure others are at 0.00% BAC before attempting to use any heavy machinery.