Sienna Plantation is a 10,500-acre community located in Fort Bend County with more than 2,000 acres will be dedicated to park lands, golf courses, recreation areas, lakes and greenbelts. Massive live oaks, some more than two centuries old, still exist as a reminder of the epic time when Stephen F. Austin, the "Father of Texas," walked beneath their branches.
Today, Sienna residents have a wealth of community amenities available including the 12-acre Club Sienna recreation complex, with the south’s largest private water adventure park. Club Sienna also includes a community center, a terraced amphitheater with a stage suspended over Water’s Lake, a fishing pier, eight lighted tennis courts, and a playground with a sand volleyball court. A second neighborhood pool serves the community, as do a multitude of neighborhood parks and nature reserves.
For more information about real estate at Sienna Plantation click here.
Saint Charles Place offers all the benefits of Sienna living, plus the distinction of being in a secluded enclave overlooking the 13th tee and 14th green. With only 39 home sites, most backing to the golf course or a reserve, you will be assured a prime home site!
Residents of Sienna are also drawn to this community by the reputation of the Fort Bend Independent School District for providing a quality education. Revering its ties to the past, Sienna is once again making history. New settlers are weaving plans for the future with a profound respect for the visionaries who nurtured the promise of Sienna Plantation.
Residents enjoy amenities such as:
- 12-acre Club Sienna recreation complex
- The south’s largest private water adventure park including two hundred feet of twisting slides, three diving wells, a junior Olympic pool and a zero-entry playscape
- Community center
- State-of-the-art fitness room, with free weights, machine weights, treadmills, elliptical machines and more
- Terraced amphitheater with a stage suspended over Water’s Lake
- Fishing pier
- Eight lighted tennis courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Neighborhood parks and nature reserves
- Sienna Plantation Golf Club, a challenging 18-hole course that winds its way through a forest of live oaks, cedar elms and other native tree
- Sienna Golf Academy which offers a full slate of learning programs for men, women and juniors
- Sienna Grille, the full-service restaurant within the Sienna Plantation golf clubhouse is open for lunch and dinner daily and offers free dinner delivery to Sienna residents
- Sienna Stables, a privately owned and operated upscale facility on 32 acres in Sienna Plantation and open to the public
- SiennaNet, Sienna Plantation’s intranet site offers up-to-date news on special events, Club Sienna, the Sienna Golf Club and more. The site also features weather forecasts, school news, free classifieds and links to local attractions.
- A second recreation center (that will open this year), with a 6,000-square-foot exercise facility, a playground and an open-air picnic pavilion
- A second neighborhood pool
- A wealth of community activities available, from more than 20 exercise classes each week to concerts, pool parties, tennis socials, gardening seminars and family festivals
- More than 2,000 of Sienna’s 10,500 acres will be dedicated to park lands, golf courses, recreation areas, lakes and greenbelts
Families from around the world move here daily, drawn by the reputation of the Fort Bend Independent School District for providing a quality education. And the schools serving Sienna Plantation have upheld that stalwart reputation, with students routinely outscoring others across the district and state in assessment tests and receiving national acclaim for academic and extracurricular accomplishments. Sienna Plantation’s master plan calls for 10 Fort Bend ISD schools to be built within its borders: seven elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school. Sienna also is committed to having a number of private schools built within the community.
Scanlan Oaks Elementary
9000 Camp Sienna Trail
Missouri City , TX 77459
Principal: Mr. Michael Hejducek
Lake Olympia Middle School
3100 Lake Olympia Parkway
Missouri City , TX 77459
Principal: Dr. Karen Ivy
Hightower High School
3333 Hurricane Lane
Missouri City, TX 77459
Principal: Patricia Paquin
NOTE: Fall ’06 – new middle school will open along Sienna Parkway For more information visit the Fort Bend Independent School District website.
HOA Dues: $795 per year
Notice: The accuracy of property tax rates, homeowners association fees, and school district information displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Taylor Woodrow Homes or related companies. This information has been provided by third parties and is subject to change without notice. It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowner’s association fees, and school district information from the appropriate authorities before you make a decision to purchase.
An abundance of local attractions are at your doorstep in Sienna Plantation. This master panned community is just minutes from a tempting array of shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation opportunities. You’ll find everything including medical and educational facilities are all close to home.
- First Colony Mall
- Sugar Land Towne Square
- Several major shopping centers anchored by leading grocery stores such as Kroger, Randall’s and HEB
- Additional major shopping centers, such as Towne Center and the Commons
- Wal-mart, Target, and other retail merchants just minutes away
- Excellent health care can be found at Memorial Herman Hospital, Methodist Hospital, and the Sugar Land Medical Center
- Houston Community College
- Educational Facilities such as Missouri City Library, First Colony Library, and the Mamie George Library
- AMC Theatre 24